Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

Sport

So firstly I'd like to say hello to my new readers who landed here from facebook. Actually I am intensely thinking about creating a personal facebook page on fitness and healthy lifestyle but have some doubts on privacy issues. You never know for sure what Marc Zuckerberg will do later with your food log or information on reps and sets, and what if I accidentially become a new president of the ninth largest country in the world ;) it would be just huge discrediting evidence!
Nowadays I try to train less and concentrate more on healthy sleep. I mean the sleep that lasts more than four hours. Unfortunately, I wake up every hour or so and nothing helps me to avoid such disruptions. There is no classical insomnia just a seldom way of sleeping. I have waited for warmer season to have my windows open during night time and to let fresh air in the room but we still have low temperatures here. I don't risk to catch cold, no time for being ill.
So, welcome here and stay tuned.
Your fitness pal, A. :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Da Du schon das Schlafverhalten einer Baby-Mama hast, fehlt Dir logischerweise: ein Baby. Wir in Leipzig und Berlin erwarten da Fortschritte, klar?! Bis es so weit ist, hier einige Tipps aus der "Wie schläft mein Baby besser?"-Literatur: Du brauchst einen Übergangsgegenstand, der Dir beim Aufwachen versichert, daß alles in Ordnung ist. Etwas zum Kuscheln. Und versuche es mit dem offenen Fenster, 18 Grad sind die beste Schlaftemperatur! Wir drücken Dich, Liebste!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. :)
    Ich habe so einen Übergangsgegenstand, der mir beim Einschlafen, Aufwachen und generell versichert, das alles in Ordnung ist, dass ich nämlich online sein kann, also, mein I-Apfel. Oh ich schäme mich gerade das zu schreiben, aber so ist die Wahrheit.
    Drücke zurück!

    AntwortenLöschen